- Student enrollment for lab workshops is limited to 15 participants.
- Price includes tuition and food only.
- Full payment is required to reserve a slot.
Prints offered during lab workshops are not convertible and transferable.
- Early registrants (2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop) receives 10% discount.
Returning students for class refresher are free to join.
1. Overview and File Preparation
2. The Art of Post Processing
3. Analyzing the RAW File
4. Working with Adobe Camera RAW
― Color Correction
― Understanding the Adjustment Sliders
― Balancing Shadows and Highlights
― Understanding the Histogram and RGB Information
― Controlling Tonality and Setting the Parameters
― Sharpness and Details
― Correcting Color Fringes and Vignetting
― Fixing Chromatic Aberration
5. Managing ACR Settings
― Setting Color Space and Bit Depth
― Multi-RAW Processing Using Smart Objects
― Maximizing Dynamic Range Using Smart Objects
6. Beyond Photoshop Basics
― Working with Histogram, RGB Information and Threshold
― Creating and Using Selection
― Selective Editing
― Working with Layers
― Using Levels and Curves
― Using Fill and Color
― Adding Saturation
― Working with Blend Modes
― Using Adjustment Layers
― Fine Tuning and Creating Mood
― Dodge and Burn
7. Preparing An Image for Final Output
― Noise reduction
― Image sharpening
― Saving for Different Media
8. Hands on Editing & Actual Printing
ONE ON ONE AND SMALL GROUP
ARRANGE A SCHEDULE
redlab* is a highly specialized print studio; run and managed by exhibiting artist focused on Fine-Art photography and custom printing. A member of Aardenburg Imaging and a proud partner of Globis Inc.
Address: 105 Calamba St. Sta. Mesa Heights 1114 Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (appointment only)