EXPERIENCEYOU CANNOT LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BIKE ONLY BY READING. SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE. EVERY PHOTO TOUR IS DESIGNED TO EXPLORE, NOT AS TOURISTS BUT AS IMAGE MAKERS
- Limited to 9 participants only.
- Tour Fee: 25,000 PHP
- Pricing is for tuition, food, accommodation and on-location transportation.
- Flight, environmental fee and personal insurance are not covered. We suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
- We require a 50% deposit to hold your place in the tour. Reservations are not confirmed until a deposit is received.
- The remaining balance should be settled 60 days before departure.
- Alumni of Batanes Photo Safari receives 20% discount, regardless of time of registration. This discount is not cumulative with the early registration discount.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable
- No refunds will be made 60 days before departure.
- In case of cancellation, fees can be transferred to another person. Fees cannot be transferred to another workshop nor converted.
redlab* is not responsible for cancellations due to emergencies. In the rare event that a workshop must be canceled due to any reason by redlab*, all payments made are refunded in full.
For more info, download pdf below.
redlab* is a highly specialized print studio; run and managed by exhibiting artist focused on Fine-Art photography and custom printing. A member of Aardenburg Imaging and a proud partner of Globis Inc.
Address: 105 Calamba St. Sta. Mesa Heights 1114 Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (appointment only)